Softener, ant-inflammatory, and healing
It is moisturizing, healing, and repairing. It also prevents skin from making free and damaging radicals.
It is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and a great softener.
It is anti-inflammatory and helps recovering of inflammation caused by sunburn.
Carrot Natural Extract (beta-Carotene)
Beta-Carotene is the main required ingredient for tanning of skin. It causes a biochemical reaction in the body that leads to releasing of melanin and skin changing color mildly. Additionally, beta-Carotene is antioxidant and protects skin. It is a precursor to vitamin A and produces it in skin, consequently protecting it from the sun.
It is antioxidant and easily permeates skin.
Before exposure to the sun, spray and rub the oil on clean and dry skin uniformly. Then, lie on your back under the sun for 20 to 40 minutes according to your skin type and turn around and repeat. Continue for the following days to attain the desirable tan. While sunbathing, respray the oil on the parts of skin that have dried.
- The maximum amount of exposure to the sun is 1 to 1.5 hours.
- If a part of skin is exposed to the sun for a long time, it will cause inflammation. To prevent severe sunburn, roll over every 10 minutes. In case of absorption, reapply the proper amount of Medisun tanning oil.
- Tanning depends on skin type and color, the period of time exposed to the sun, and the intensity of sunshine. Lighter skin requires repetition of sunbathing to attain the desirable tan.
- Apply proper products (for instance: Samin and Medilann Body Lotions) after sunbathing to prevent skin inflammation and to moisturize the skin.
- Getting enough fluids improves the process and is essential for health.