It is the most important effective agent for hair fall.
It helps dilation of veins leading to better blood flow and hair growth stimulation.
The extract contains Alpha 5 reductase enzyme (the agent related to male sex hormone), hence it prevents hair loss.
It restores tissues and provides the minerals (silica) required for hair follicles. Also, it has antiseptic and healing effects.
Chamomile extracts is a powerful anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, antiseptic, and healing compound that boosts cell multiplication and regeneration and nourishes hair follicles.
It contains 5-alpha reductase (prevents formation of dihydrotestosterone from testosterone), thus it prevents hair loss in sensitive parts of body.
It boosts blood flow in the applied area and as a result provides the required minerals for hair follicles. It is an antioxidant that delays apoptosis or cellular self-destruction.
It improves cellular metabolism.
Spray 8 to 10 puffs on clean scalp twice a day, then massage to help absorption by roots. Using this lotion will not make your hair oily, as a result there is no need for rinsing and washing.
- Avoid applying on open wounds and the surrounding area.
- Avoid applying on sensitive or damaged skin.
- Laminin Anti Hair Loss Shampoo is recommended as a supplementary during treatment period.
- Laminin Herbal Hair Lotion is used as a base for mixing with 2 and 5 percent minoxidil.
- It is recommended to continue using this lotion at least for 4 to 6 months for effective results.