This complex is the strongest antioxidant known around the world that is taken from shark cartilage. By restoring the matrix around capillaries, it stops dilation of vessels and blood cells passing from capillaries wall into eye contour tissues, thereby reducing dark circles. It is a very effective substance made by Atrium Company in Canada. It is an aminoglycan glycose that deactivates harmful collagen enzymes (MMP) and prevents premature wrinkling and aging, inflammation, and redness of skin incredibly.
It is an antioxidant that stimulates the growth and repairing of damaged cells. It helps reregulate cellular flow and finally boosts skin cells renewal.
It is anti-inflammatory and healing.
It can absorb water a thousand times its weight and in addition to preserving skin moisture, it can create puffiness and smooth out wrinkles temporarily.
It enhances cellular metabolism and is antioxidant.
Dexpanthenol, the precursor of vitamin B5, is absorbed quickly by skin and reaches the deep layers. It preserves skin moisture as it can bound with water. It rejuvenates cells and boosts skin repair. It also reduces skin itching and inflammation.
It softens and moisturizes skin. It is made from herbal sources and is present in natural compounds of skin oil.
Cleanse eye contour area of any environmental pollutants and makeup. Then apply to the area and lightly tap the inside corners toward the outside corners of your eyes to spread the cream for absorption.
- It is better to use this cream at night.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Initially, apply every other night for first two weeks and continue every night in the following weeks. Continue for 4 to 5 months to achievethe best result.
- This cream consists of the most effective moisturizing and antioxidant complexes in the form of liposomal compounds:
- The controlled treatment delivery technique (molecular film), in which vitamin is distributed and stabilized on polymer under high pressure (12000 Pascal), boostsabsorption onto epidermis significantly in addition to increasing stability and preventing oxidation of the vitamin.
- Liposome is one of the delivery systems, whichprovides an effective and healthy platform for expected therapeutic effects based on adaptation and conformity of molecular structure of natural compounds with skin. Liposome globules easily pass through physical defensive barriers and release the effective agents in lower layers of skin that require protection and treatment.