Skin dryness can happen because of any reason, at any age.
Generally skin becomes drier as the age goes up and in winter months it is drier than in summer months. Natural skin is not dry because of skin moist and oil secretion. There fore all treatments accomplish with the target of replacing moist and oil in skin.
Tips about dry skin care:
- Showering time should be short, and not more than 5 to 10 minutes.
- Avoid hot water because high temperature can demolish your natural skin oil faster.
- Use mild soaps or oily soaps or non soap cleanser (Syndet).
- Don't dry your body completely after shower, use moisturizing cream or lotion immediately after shower.
- To repair your dry skin you should always keep your skin moisten. In this situation the best moisturizers are the ones containing simple Eucerin or Eucerin urea which also can be used in dermatitis due to infants napkins.
UVB ray makes the skin red and causes sunburn, and those are reasons of skin cancer, UVA in high amount can cause a little redness in skin but more of it causes change in complexion and make it tanned. This kind of UV can also cause pre-mature skin aging.
According to researchers, the best way to prevent skin wrinkles and skin cancer is stopping exposure of direct sunlight and daily use of sunscreens with SPF features.
Your sensitive skin can experience skin spots because of different reasons. These spots devide to different kinds like pregnancy spots, Melasma, Freckles (Ephelide), Lentigo and etc….
Pragnancy spot appear and intensify because of sun rays in addition to pregnancy hormones.
The most important mixture for treatment of these spots are creams containing hydroquinone, Kojic acid and fruit acid (AHA) that have extreme influence on reduction of skin pigments.